the dark team gto Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
The 20182023 World Outlook For Consumer Robotics

Répondre au sujet    the dark team gto Index du Forum » Commerce » Echanges Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
The 20182023 World Outlook For Consumer Robotics
Auteur Message
maloransl

Message The 20182023 World Outlook For Consumer Robotics Répondre en citant

This study covers the world outlook for consumer robotics across more than 190 countries. For each year reported, estimates are given for the latent demand, or potential industry earnings (P.I.E.), for the country in question (in millions of U.S. dollars), the percent share the country is of the region, and of the globe. These comparative benchmarks allow the reader to quickly gauge a country vis-à-vis others. Using econometric models which project fundamental economic dynamics within each country and across countries, latent demand estimates are created. This report does not discuss the specific players in the market serving the latent demand, nor specific details at the product level. The study also does not consider short-term cyclicalities that might affect realized sales. The study, therefore, is strategic in nature, taking an aggregate and long-run view, irrespective of the players or products involved. This study does not report actual sales data (which are simply unavailable, in a comparable or consistent manner in virtually all of the countries of the world). This study gives, however, my estimates for the worldwide latent demand, or the P.I.E., for consumer robotics. It also shows how the P.I.E. is divided across the world's regional and national markets. For each country, I also show my estimates of how the P.I.E. grows over time (positive or negative growth). In order to make these estimates, a multi-stage methodology was employed that is often taught in courses on international strategic planning at graduate schools of business.

The 2018-2023 World Outlook for Consumer Robotics Icon Group International
The 2018-2023 World Outlook for Consumer Robotics iBooks online how read via how to

RESOURCES BLOG RESOURCES CENTER CASE STUDIES .RESOURCES BLOG RESOURCES CENTER CASE STUDIES .Heavy Industry If you believe this is in error then please let us knowRESOURCES BLOG RESOURCES CENTER CASE STUDIES .Heavy Industry

About Company Media Kit Contact Scoop.it Life Sciences .RESOURCES BLOG RESOURCES CENTER CASE STUDIES .TERMS Term of Use Privacy Policy Copyright Policy Refund Policy Follow us Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin

Information Technology And Media About Company Media Kit Contact Scoop.it Consumer Goods And Services Page Not Found (404)Life Sciences .Follow us Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin PitcheroFollow us Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin 5d8a9798ff

Technological Competition and Interdependence: The Search for Policy in the United States, West Germany, and JapanThe 2018-2023 World Outlook for Coil Coatings Icon Group InternationalThe Rural Economy of Yorkshire, Vol. 1 of 2: Comprizing the Management of Landed Estates, and the Present Practice of Husbandry in the Agricultural Districts of That County (Classic Reprint)Kids Doodle Journal: 8.5 x 11, 120 Unlined Blank Pages For Unguided Doodling, Drawing, Sketching & WritingThe+Canterbury+Tales+%28Classic+Reprint%29Revolution: Brainwashing and Heartwashing Humanity A.A Daniel-Jesus -: Eine weltliche Offenbarung (German Edition) Eddy A. OgluHarry Potter Jokes for Kids!The Pirate Ship365 Days With God (Devotional)

Dim 9 Juil - 08:56 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Dim 9 Juil - 08:56 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    the dark team gto Index du Forum » Commerce » Echanges Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation